Are you moving from one town in California to another, in California? Laaks Movers Services are here to serve you and make sure moving day is 100% stress-free. We get it: Residential moves are fairly easy moving jobs and can be forgiving when it comes to valuables. Our experience has taught exactly what it takes to make your long distance move a success–from the most professional packing to ensure your valuables are protected from increased jostling and vibrations in the truck.
Our professionally-trained staff of long distance movers in California makes sure your valuables are packed with the utmost care. Additionally, all of our drivers have their CDLs (are professionally licensed) so that you can rest easy knowing your items will be delivered on time, and in original condition.
Our Long Distance Movers Process
Again, we get it: Long distance moving is especially nerve-wracking. We make sure it is stress-free by providing you with a flat rate estimate, created specifically for you and your situation. No guessing, no wondering, no haggling.
To give you this firm price, we need the following info:
- The distance between the starting point and endpoint.
- The number of items that need to be moved.
- Any special value items that need to be moved. We discuss these item lines with a FREE onsite consultation and give you a FREE estimate, no strings attached.
- Once you’ve approved your estimate, you make a reservation with us. It’s on our calendar and on our minds.
- We then provide you with free boxes, bubble wrap, tape, and other packing materials to make sure your items are packed safely. We’ll even provide you with a list that inventories everything in your home, so nothing falls through the cracks. (Yes, we think of everything)
- Finally, on the reservation day, we pack and wrap your items, and take special care to carefully stack them in the truck so they are secure and safe for the duration of the drive.
We have a range of certifications to prove that long distance movers team is skilled at stacking and arranging furniture to protect it and that the other items in your home are not damaged during the move.
We also give you a time estimate of when we will arrive, and when we will deliver your items, unpack them and arrange them for you.